• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Diva is Done

Well "Diva" is finally finished and ready for press...

Here's the Team:

Photographer: Benjamin Kanarek, Paris
Model: Sena Cech c/o Next Models Paris
Fashion Stylist: Philippe Gorry, Paris
Graphic Design & Art direction: My Tailor is Rich©
Digital Retouching: Freddy Baby, Paris
Hair: William Bartel c/o Labo M, Paris
Make Up: Caroline Bafallini c/o Mods Hair, Paris

Ben

http://anashcreation.com/thenashgallery/BenjaminKanarek

Last edited:
Ben,

The final work is a total of six productions, am I correct? How many professional days does this represent for you including shooting and post processing? I'm sure there's more involved, like meeting with the client, paying the bils, etc., but this type of work looks demanding and I'm sure you are about as proficient as it gets, so I was just curious?

Synopsis

Ben,

The final work is a total of six productions, am I correct? How many professional days does this represent for you including shooting and post processing? I'm sure there's more involved, like meeting with the client, paying the bils, etc., but this type of work looks demanding and I'm sure you are about as proficient as it gets, so I was just curious?

Hello Ed;

The final work is one production for a magazine called "Style Monte Carlo". It is a twelve page story on six double page spreads. It was a very exhausting day that should have been a two day shoot. Between shots and while the Model was being prepared, I shot the still life. The post processing took about four days as the model had a couple of issues that had to be rectified. Needed to take the final retouched images to the Graphic Artist/Art Director to do the layout with the fonts which Vincent aka "My Tailor is Rich© designed.

The most difficult task was sticking a stamp on the envelope and mailing it off to Monaco..

Best Wishes
Ben

Last edited: