• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Post your FAVOURITE PHOTO from the poster directly above.. (A Beautiful Selection)

Allan Lim

The aim of this thread it make it apealing with lotsa of favourites photos...

Firstly the NEXT Poster goes through my Gallery and finds his/hers favourite (JUST ONE) and posts it in here with a IMG /IMG so that it can be seen here. Then the following Poster goes through the second POster and does the same...

So pretty much "Post your favourite picture from the poster directly above.."

Also Each Poster should provide a Link to his/her Gallery

76610345.FcyUXhsb.DSC00840.JPG

http://www.pbase.com/droonsta

Last edited:

Allan Lim

well thats the thing u shud of chosen one from my gallery and posted ur link up to ur gallery...

Its an idea taken from pbase forums.. but with this open photography it doesnt have the same capabilities where a poster has a direct link to a gallery...
76610366.BiOUkOxT.DSC00918.JPG

Last edited: