• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Quasi-dual portrait

Actually, it's a single shot :)

The Oldest Trick In The Book:

145180284-O.jpg

Enjoy!

Antonio Correia

Nikolai,
That is not the exact half.
You shot a little - may be 5/10 degrees - to the right.
Look at her ears.

Is it my work's monitor or the our left side is darker (much) than the right one ?

Nice girl ! Nice picture.
Cheers

Version 2

Changes/fixes:
  • Batterfly light instead of Rembrandt light
  • Dress strap added to the "night" side
  • Hair light added to accentuate the hair in contrast with black background (and it's a good idea in general:)
  • No explicit separation between halves in PP
Same title, though:)

145701334-L.jpg

Also, a bonus shot:

In Da Making...

145697918-L.jpg

Antonio Correia

Hello Nikolai.
This is far better than the other one. :)
The angle is corrected and why I have always thought it was 2 pictures (and why should it be ?) side by side and not only one picture, I don't know.
I only realized it was on picture when I saw your set.
Cheers :)

Diane Fields

That is really something. I, too, thought it was 2 shots in the first one---and really enjoyed seeing the set. Everything had to be really precise---I can't imagine doing the makeup LOL.

Diane

V.3, final (or so I think)

I decided to combine some technical aspects of the V.2 with the soul of the V.1.

So, here we go again:

The Oldest Trick In The Book

146459783-O.jpg

And of course, it gave me a chance to practice the Final CS3 Extended:)

Ray,

But it is two pictures, cleverly combined into one to show the lighting setup...

Uhm, no, not really.

V1 and V2 are both single shots (I have RAWs to prove it:).
V3 is 95% V1, only with the necklace and the dress strap "borrowed" from the other shot from V2 session...

Thanks for looking!