• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Something..

"Where do you want to go today?"

149367128-O.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray West

Hi Nikolai,

I recognise your 'favourite fence', but there's a lot of dust on the moon. ;-)

Best wishes,

Ray

Ray West

Nicolas,

I hope you have a very, very fast boat, and access to an isolated island somewhere- and I don't mean this one. ( but I have some good hiding places....

Best wishes,

Ray

Last edited:

Klaus Esser

pro member
Nicolas,

I hope you have a very, very fast boat, and access to an isolated island somewhere- and I don't mean this one. ( but I have some good hiding places....

Best wishes,

Ray

There´s the "The dark side of the moon" . . . :) - ok: it´s a bit difficult for a boat . . where getting fuel . . or having dinner . .
But there´s no burning cars or banlieues or so (at least i hope so - don´t know what happened to that moon-vehicle they left behind . . )

best, Klaus

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Let's make it clear my dear friend photographers, I'm a bit bitter about the presumed results of the French vote for next Sunday (yes, the day after tomorrow).
But honestly, I'm not sure that the alternative would be a better solution... just less worse...