• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Imaging Theory forum - 'latest post first' order please?

Chuck Fry

I've noticed that the Imaging Theory forum seems to come up with the threads in seemingly random order. Can we change this to latest-post-first order please? Thanks.

Ray West

Hi Chuck,

There are 'thread options', at the bottom of the page, that may do it for you.

Best wishes,

Ray

I've noticed that the Imaging Theory forum seems to come up with the threads in seemingly random order. Can we change this to latest-post-first order please? Thanks.

Simply clicking on the header for the Last Post column and ensuring the arrow points down will solve the sorting problem. It appears the sort order is sticky and should follow you from forum to forum.

enjoy your day,

Sean

Chuck Fry

Thanks Ray, I'd forgotten about that.

Sean, no, the header click approach is not sticky, at least it hasn't been for me.

IMHO latest-post-first should be the forum-wide default.