• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Dangerous Curves

I know, I know, this topic was played coutless times... But I still wanted to do it... ;-)

161374585-L.jpg

John_Nevill

Hi Nikolai,

I like the compostion, are the curved lights headllights or cats eyes?

The off camera glance adds an element of mystery, as does the neon blue dashboard. While there's no doubt that the higlhlight draws your attention!

Great shot, i'd like to see what the pre-processed image(s) looked like to see how much work went into it.

Thanks for sharing.

John,

Hi Nikolai,

I like the compostion, are the curved lights headllights or cats eyes?

The off camera glance adds an element of mystery, as does the neon blue dashboard. While there's no doubt that the higlhlight draws your attention!

Great shot, i'd like to see what the pre-processed image(s) looked like to see how much work went into it.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your feedback!

The dual yellow lights are fresh reflecting pavement markings for the double yellow lines. The road (Hwy 23 in its mountain section) was recently repaved...

As to the original - sorry, no can do, my model will kill me... :)

Cheers!