• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: Arca-Swiss B2 Double-Ball tripod head

I have an Arca-Swiss B2 double ball head for sale, in very good condition. Although showing a few minor blemishes which would be expected from its use, mainly around the pan/main tilt nob areas and the plate clamp, there are no major scratches or dings anywhere, which I think the photos clearly show. I can assure any purchaser it operates very smoothly.

It comes complete with 4 mount plates (see last image). There are 2 double size, 3 hole plates, complete with both 3/8 and 1/4 screws, a single 1/4 and a single 3/8 plate. All the plates are rubber-topped, except the 3/8 single.

Looking at the B&H site, the current US cost for this model is about $730, plus plates are about $45 each, so the package if new, would be around $US900.

I want to sell it for 550 Australian dollars ($AU550), which is approx. $US464, or 348 Euros.

Packing and postage costs within Australia would be $15 for an Express Post Satchel. I could accept local payments from an Australian Bank via internet transfer.

Overseas despatch via Australia Post airmail, including insurance, would be an additional $60 to Asia, $70 to the US and $80 to Europe or anywhere else in the world. (All those prices are $AU).
I can only accept overseas payments via Paypal in Australian Dollars. That's easy to do.
I would not be able to ship it internationally without declaring for customs reasons at anything other than its agreed sale price, as this would void any insurance.

Here's the link to the images:
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~kirby/Images/HTML/
I think I've indicated its condition very accurately.

Please post any questions, as answering on forum may be of help to others as well.
Thanks for your interest!
John.

Open to offers

I'm keen to move this, as I've no further use for it.
With no responses so far, anyone interested in making an offer?

Thanks,
John.