• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My desire !

kombizz kashani

996298-large.jpg

k o m b i z z

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Kombizz,

This is not a pciture I'd get on the phone tp tell friends they must see!

Abstract art is sometimes tough to project. "My Desire!" is not digested by my senses. I could of course say it's no good, but that is not correct. It is not "good", but not "no good"! It is perhaps the beginning of some idea or a little beyond it, I can't tell, but I'm interested in what makes some images work to look at your picture further. This picture is flat, but maybe this is your intent and you're satisfied with it. If so ignore my comments as who cares if I don't "get it"! Art has to be first and foremost for the experience of the artist.

Kombizz_996298-large.jpg

To me, the white background of the page and the low contrast and pale colors make the image non-striking. So I've altered the contrast of your image and punched it up and then placed it on a gray background.

Asher