• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello, I Just Joined

Ed Cordes

Hi All. I just joined this forum so I can learn more about photography. I have been doing serious digital photography for about 4 years with a concentration on all things nature. I do animals, flora, macro and I am learning some landscape. My equipment is Canon, currently a 1D2 with a
10D backup. I really want to get a 1D3, but 1. I seem to be on the bottom of every dealers list and 2. am a little nervous due to the raging AF debate.

My real job that pays the bills is practicing as an eye doctor in a multidisciplinary medical group. I do sell some prints and would like to expand my photography business.

I am looking forward to fun dialogues here.

Thanks for reading this.

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Ed

Welcome, sure you'll find lots of interesting information and conversation here, look forward to seeing some examples of your work.......

Welcome Ed

Hi Ed, welcome to OPF. You'll find this to be a pretty civilized place but the people here are passionate about making great pictures.