• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Free music download for Kiijora Fund

Greetings all,

I was talking to a friend of mine aka "Sharp"who runs the Irish Acts Studio here in Ireland. Now, it just happend that Sharp put out a CD for free download and he allowed me to link this to this forum here in order to support the Idea of the Kiijora fund.

I originally wanted to make a donwload section where people can pay for downloading tracks, but as Sharp offers it for free anyways, we decided to leave it in your generous hands to donate towards the Kiijora fund for downloading this music.

Why did I come to this idea?

Firstly Keith is a music photographer, on top, the CD is titled "Leanbh Mo Chroi - Child of my Heart" .... well .... I guess that explains it all. <smile>

So here you go: http://www.irishacts.com/leanbh-mo-chroi/leanibh-mo-chroi.htm

Thanks a lot Sharp for allowing me to link to your site in support of Keith and his family! You're the best!<smile>

Now, <including the inevitable ruthless sales pitch, grins> please, after you downloaded Sharps beautiful music for your enjoyment, and while you listen to Track 2 "Child of my heart", please read this thread if you have not done so already:

http://www.openphotographyforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3758

You will find all the information in the first post from Asher and I leave it in your generous hands to donate some of your hard earned cash by sending a private message to Asher or make PayPal payments to kiiroja_fundATmac.com

If you like, would you please include the abreveation "IA" in your payments, so once the support fund is closed, we have a way to thank Sharp for his donation by letting him and his family know now how much his music contributed.

Thanks a lot and do enjoy the original and stunning music of Leanbh Mo Chroi - Child of my Heart

Best whishes
~^..^~
Bear

P.S. And of course, I am sure Sharp will pop in here and say "Hello", and by all means, do let us know how you liked his music!

Cem_Usakligil

What a great idea Georg! Thanks a lot to you and to Sharp for putting this together. Just listening to track #2 now, will let you know later what I think of the album.

Cheers.

janet Smith

pro member
Hello Georg

What a wonderful idea and wonderful music, I'm enchanted by Celtic music, and love the "Child of my Heart" track, very poignant, thanks for organising this, and of course many thanks to your friend for his great generosity.