• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: 90mm TS-E and 85L

Peter Mendelson

After a lot of agonizing, I decided to sell both my 85L and 90mm TS-E to help pay for a new MacPro. Both are amazing lenses that work perfectly. I have done tons of deals on Fred Miranda and on eBay (username is petermax123 - I have 100% positive feedback).

Photos of these lenses are posted at:

http://petermendelson.zenfolio.com/p638830603/

85L: This lens is a beauty. As you can see, it is an older copy so there is definitely wear on it, but it performs great where it matters (optical quality and functionality). Included with it is the box, case, etc., plus a free Sigma lens case that fits it perfectly. The price is $1075 shipped and Paypalled to the CONUS only.

90mm TS-E: Another great lens. Very minor signs of wear and a small bit of dust in the lens but it functions perfectly and is extremely sharp. The price is $875 shipped and Paypalled to the CONUS only.

If you have a 85 1.8 you would be interested in trading (plus cash) for one of these lenses I would be interested (I still need a 85mm lens but I have to give up the 85L to raise funds)

Please email me at peterm1@optonline.net if you are interested or have any questions (I will be home in a few hours and can check email then). I live in CT.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Mendelson

The 85L is now SOLD (and I found a 85 1.8).

However, the 90mm TS-E is still for sale, and I will include a FREE B+W 58mm UV filter with it.

Peter