• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Newborn

Paul Bestwick

pro member
here is one from a while back... still a favourite.

%20baby.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Paul, this is one picture I'l lalways remember!

Were there others in this series! I really like the appearance of utter comfort of the infant and apparent exhaustion from the ordeal of being born. It also provides a new look at the function of the breast, as a wonderful pillow for the child. I knew it was soft, but this kid is really getting ***** treatment! There is such unity of mother and child! Good choice B&W. I guess the baby would be rather red otherwise?

Asher

Last edited:

Annie James

That first one is perfection. the detail on the babies skin is lovely, the fine lanugo all over, the peeling skin which probably meant he/she was overdue and didnt want to come out of mummys tummmy. They look like geriatrics when they are newborn, absolutely lovely portrait.

Annie

Rachel Foster

I agree. But the second one is pretty darned close. I'm not sure about the exposure -- but I can't stop looking at that baby's face long enough to "see" anything but ... that face!