• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lenses, printers, scanners, tripods and more! Cleaning up my studio....

Eric Hiss

Hi All,
Clearing out a bunch of my gear that I don't use much...if you don't see what you are looking for, check back as I will be adding more as I go through everything. Probably at least one or two canon and mamiya 645 lenses maybe more.

1) Leica 35-70 f/4 ROM with case and fixed lens hood but missing front cap. Condition is excellent. This works great on Canon bodies without having to do mirror shaves and is much better than the 24-70L plus has a great macro range. Asking $575 but make an offer - don't be shy! I've got too many lenses that cover this range so am selling. Pictures are available at
http://www.eh21.com/4Sale/

2) Leica 50mm f/2.0 Summicron ROM latest version with caps and case. Also fits to canon bodies without mods. Condition is excellent. See pics on link above. Asking $425

Now I've got several printers that I'm not using. These are oldies but goodies. If you want one you can have for a song....but you have to pick it up from my studio in Richmond CA (near San Francisco). I hope I don't have to put them in the dumpster!

1) Olympus 400 dye sub printer. Makes great 8x10 prints that are durable with no fuss.

2) HP 8650 PS dye sub. This will make photo quality prints on paper up to 8x12 (printed area) and its a real workhorse. Same printer that was inside the wolf camera kiosks. Rated for like 10,000 prints a month and makes the same quality print or better than the newer Olympus. This one does postscript and has Ethernet and two paper tray sizes, plus a bunch of paper and ribbon. It will also print on transparencies.

3) Epson r300M printer

Scanners: Same deal as for printers

1) Giant flatbed scanner - an epson 836xl It will do 11x17 prints! not a new one by any means but makes beautiful scans and was very expensive new.

2) Minolta slide scanner - given to me by a friend. Seems to be never used.

Tripods:

1) Giottos MH-2000 double socket ball head $100
2) Bogen 3 handle tripod head #3047 (very heavy duty but old) with quick release plate (make offer)
3) Acratech Ultimate ball head (lightly used) make offer
4) Bogen 3001 tripod legs and head #3029 and quick release plate

Eric