• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Here

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi John,

Welcome to the club! I looked through your gallery and especially enjoyed the B&W pictures. That's a part of photography that deserves even more attention today with color being so much easier than it was at the time of film. The photojournalistic style seems to suit you well. The girl with the bowl is my favorite.
show_image.aspx

I hope you'll share your images and perhaps challenge us with retouch problem images! What is your main client base and you cameras of choice. We are always on the lookout for more shooters who go beyond Canon, although that's what I always get!

Asher

Hi John,

Welcome to the club! I looked through your gallery and especially enjoyed the B&W pictures. That's a part of photography that deserves even more attention today with color being so much easier than it was at the time of film. The photojournalistic style seems to suit you well. The girl with the bowl is my favorite.
show_image.aspx

I hope you'll share your images and perhaps challenge us with retouch problem images! What is your main client base and you cameras of choice. We are always on the lookout for more shooters who go beyond Canon, although that's what I always get!

Asher
Hi Asher:

Thanks for looking. I use an Olympus e-1 and an e-500. I will shoot just about anything. I do have a couple of horse farms that are reg clients. I do alot of portraits as well.

Thanks John

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
John,

Horses are very handsome animals and they can have a special relationship with their riders. I wonder whether you know the work of Tony Bonanno? Search for him. His work is outstanding. "Hoof's & Dust".

Asher