• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Moose country

Ron Morse

In the Moosehead lake area the state of Maine claims that their are 3 moose for every person in the area. I for one believe it. Its hard to go anywheres in the early morning or just before dark without seeing them.

Here is a young one that we saw about an hour after sunrise.
To bad the light was behind it. I took these shots from about 50-75 feet away.

Mother and child just as it was coming daylight. I thought I had the camera set on AV instead it was TV. I had a bunch of nice shots and lost them all. This is poorly salvaged to show what they were.

Ron Morse

Hi Allen,

He was pretty thin but he was also quite young. Still he is quite tall. Next year you would never know it was the same animal.