• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

40D out around the town of Los Angeles

Brian Lowe

Here are a few photos taken with a Canon 40D around Los Angeles. I bought this camera as a backup to my 1DMKIIn. So far I am very please with this camera.

Enjoy,
Brian

Taken with Canon17-40mm f/4L lens
202543253-L-2.jpg

Taken with 100-400mm L lens
202912463-L.jpg

Taken with 17-40mm f/4L
202547099-L-1.jpg

Taken with 17-40mm f/4L
202542772-L-2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well, Brian!

You've just killed the city! I'm gonna have to move away! :)

I guess you went to the Grand Avenue Street Festival?

Asher

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
LAX too

...And the airport too - off Manchester....Our friend son flies for Cathay Pacific. I will have to send him a link to your photo. I bet he'd even possibly be the pilot on that one.

Brian lovely images.

Today'd be a great day to go get some city scapes with all the wind (We lost a tree at the front of our house and it just missed it). Go up top somewhere like the Getty or Mulholland Drive..

Brian Lowe

Nice shooting!
Nice little dslr this 40D is, ain't it? ;-)

Hi Nik,

Yes this is a great little camera it's important for those who are considering this (or any) camera to read and understand the manual so you can maximize the cameras full potential.

Here is one from yesterday 40D and 600mm f/4 L IS
205426325-L.jpg

Happy shooting,
Brian