• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Moose country today

Ron Morse

After a few hours work I have a bunch of new moose shots from the new 40D.

The bulls are in the rut this time of year and it is a wise person that gives them a wide berth right now.

I will start another thread in the camera section to get some advice later about a noise problem that I am having.

Terry Norris

Ron, nice shots, I have brothers that were up your way last week for moose hunting and got one on their first day. We have a few here in VT but not so you see them very often. They are tough on cars at night. Best, Terry

Ron Morse

Thanks Terry, To bad the noise ninja took away so much detail but with out it they were really hurting.

The moose are a real problem at night. People get injured and killed every year in moose/car accidents.