• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Todd harrison Hi

Todd harrison

Hi I wanted to introduce myself my names Todd Harrison. I've been doing photography for quite some time. This seems like a wonderful community and I wanted to say hi and see how everybodys doing.
if you have any questions feel free to hit me up. I look forward to meeting everybody have a nice day!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Hi back

Hi back - welcome to OPF. Yes, I like the forums around here. We seem to have the most contributors from So. California - I see you are in Los Angeles. Been planning an LA area get together but haven't made it happen yet. I guess I will just talk to Asher and make a date so we can all meet - maybe have a bite to eat and even shoot!

Looking forward to your contribution and sharing.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi I wanted to introduce myself my names Todd Harrison. I've been doing photography for quite some time. This seems like a wonderful community and I wanted to say hi and see how everybodys doing.
if you have any questions feel free to hit me up. I look forward to meeting everybody have a nice day!
Having visited your website, I really am pleased you have come on board!

I look foward to meeting you. PM me as to when you are free and we'll get together. I'm looking at LF now so there's some interesting stiff for you to see. Manwhile, you're invited to wade right in and post some of your iamges in the appropriate forum. This is a place that appreciates work and critique is directed to the setting and purpose you yourself present with the work.

Again, welcome to OPF! Cathy, BTW, is a new studio owner and we should share Bordeaux in the tradition of OPF when she officially opens!

Asher

Last edited:

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Sorry - but...

I think we'll be sampling some Champagne (sorry, Nicolas) - it will be California Sparkling Imitation Champagne. A taste of Bordeaux however, is always welcome. Maybe we can have some from Chateau Margaux (we were there last year)! A 1947 would be nice (ha ha).

Asher, Maybe our get together will just have to be the Grand Opening of the Studio and Gallery. First the landlord needs to get me the lease to sign. We've agreed on all the major points. He will be at the office tomorrow to go over it and my buildout requirements.

Otherwise, why don't we all make a date to go dine at the Getty one night? Or Santa Monica's 3rd Street
Promenade.

Todd - Sorry for the hijack...