• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: Contax zeiss lenses, mamiya 6 lenses, gitzo head, filters.

marc wilson

pro member
Hi everyone,
Hope you're all well.
I have a few lenses and other things for sale and would prefer to sell them to you here than on ebay so here goes:

I have tried to price them fairly for uk pricing and nothing here is being sold for any more than I paid for them myself, most of them for less!

Carl Zeiss Contax 28mm F2.8 lens.
Very nice condition with good clean glass, I bought this from the owner of the 16.9 website a few months ago so it's got a good pedigree! It comes complete with the dslr exchange adapter and contax front cap and canon rear...£180

Carl Zeiss Contax 35mm F2.8 lens.
Again very good glass with the body having a bit of marking around the aperture control ring.
Comes with contax front and rear cap...and it comes with a free eos adapter that works well on this lens...£80

Mamiya 6 75mm lens and the Mamiya 6 150mm lens.
(basically the body and 50mm lens go everywhere with me and my dslr but these other lenses just seem to live in my bag at home)
Both are in great condition with very clean glass and good bodies.
Both come complete with front and rear caps and the 150mm has the mamiya metal lens hood also.
.........£220 for each lens

I also have a perfect condition Auto close up lens adapter for use on the 75mm lens complete in it's case, box with instructions, etc. This came as part of my Mamiya kit so pricing it is hard but's seems to be fairly rare and hard to find so...
.......£120

86mm Heliopan ND 0.6 SH-PMC (Multicoated) slim fit filter.
Unused and boxed.
New price here in the uk is £73
.......£40

86mm B+W UV 10 MRC (Multicoated) filter.
Tried out once on step up ring but never used on camera.
Boxed.
new price here in uk is £72
......£40

Gitzo 2270M low profile pan and tilt head.
In as new condition.
Only 740 grammes yet able to support 7kg!
New cost is £170 so get a bargain here for only £100

All prices are plus shipping and I can ship to uk, europe, states, etc
Please do email or pm for any more details.

For pictures of them all:

http://www.marcwilson.co.uk/contaxlenses.html

Thanks,

Marc

Last edited:

Ray West

Hi Marc,

you host them elsewhere, then link to them. You can not attach images as such in opf.

Best wishes,

Ray

marc wilson

pro member
Thanks Ray.
Is it the same if I want to post a picture in one of the other forum threads such as the
Please post photos showing practical use of extreme movements with a View Camera thread?

Thanks,

Marc

Ray West

Yes,

thats the idea - use the icon that looks like a square sun and a couple of mountains
insertimage.gif
in the reply box, or just write the img tags.

Best wishes,

Ray