• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from a newbie

Leng Yiu

Hi everyone

New to the forum. I love to travel and have developed a keen interest in photography along the way. Looking forward to learning from this group.

Thanks
Leng

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Welcome to OPF

Hi Leng:

Welcome to OPF. I think that many of us began the journey was via travel...love to see some images from your view of the world.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I second Kath's welcome! She's difficult to beat as she gets up earlier than I!

Yes, this is a great place to share photography from ideas on lenses and electrons to working towards your great pictures. I hope you will dive in and participate.

Again, welcome!

Maybe add where you come from to your profile and a link to a gallery if one's is available for us to visit!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks for sharing your website. I travelled widely with your photographs. I saw pictures in Siberia of happy families with a style of life that is embroided into the fabric of the land. In Europe old stone buildings lining massive waterways and modest quiet rivers. Castles and homes a slice of the entire world it seems.

I get a special pleasure at being able to visit with you!

Asher