• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello all!

Daniel_Hyams

Been meaning to join up for a few days now! I'm an avid amateur photographer, preferring landscape and macro photography. Right now, I am a RawShooter refugee, and the one who started the RawShooter wiki, which will certainly fall into disrepair over time.

I live in Chattanooga, TN, and I really should visit the nearby Smokies more often....

Mike Spinak

pro member
Hi, Daniel,

As the moderator of the macro forum, and also an avid landscapist, I'm glad to hear of your interests. I looked through your gallery, and liked a lot of what I saw.

I look forward to your contributions on the forums.

Mike

www.mikespinak.com

Daniel_Hyams

Mike Spinak said:
Hi, Daniel,

As the moderator of the macro forum, and also an avid landscapist, I'm glad to hear of your interests. I looked through your gallery, and liked a lot of what I saw.

I look forward to your contributions on the forums.

Mike

www.mikespinak.com

Thanks for the kindness Mike!