• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Talking of rose..

..here is my interpretation.

EXIF:

Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 5D
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 100.0mm
CCD Width: 5.51mm
Exposure Time: 0.500 s (1/2)
Aperture: f/22.0
ISO equiv: 200
White Balance: Auto
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)

284.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Arun,

Your flowers do have a certain look! A bright well saturated rose. I like the picture but I have some small questions.

I don't see any fine structure on the petals, I wonder why? Is it becasue you have used f22 and gotten into diffraction or else you have done something in processing like increasing saturation and somehow masked fine detail?

How do you p[rocess your pictures. Your look is distinctive, for sure, but I wonder what is going on. Perhaos these petals don't easily show ther structure with the even lighting you use?

Asher

Agiain, BTW, to my taste at least, the white matte could be wider and the black frame thin so the flower is not in prison! Of course that is merely one private POV and no rule of nature!