• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Iceland

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hello Johann
I've paid a short visit to your website, nice shots there! a warm (you desserve it!) welcome from Bordeaux!
The portrait on your link page has a place in our "portrait" forum, for sure!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome from me too Johann!

You have a rich collection of pictures in your portfolio.

A suggestion: perhaps make the choice4s to go to various parts of your website, such as "Portfolio" etc, in a large bold font of a clearly contrasting color.

I had some problem finding these links on the B&W page.

You images of Poland are remarkable. I will be studying all your pictures, but for now would love to have an English translation of that section if possible. I have bookmarked your website for my return to los Angeles.

Again, welcome here!

Ashher

Hello Asher.

Yes, you are right - the portfolio link should stand more out, good suggestion. I changed it to bold and white.
I'm currently working on a new portfolio so this hasn't been updated in a while. The new will have a slick look but unfortunately it is in flash, but perfect in any other way (photofolio).

Thank you very much of kind words about my Poland images. I put it in two years ago and then I didn't think about that most of the viewers of the page would not be from Iceland, so I should have it in english like I do now. There are many pictures in the Poland gallery and I'm pretty busy these weeks so I can't translate them all for you, but if you want translation of a part of it I could help.

Thanks again and thank you also Nicolas for kind words.

Regards,
Joi