• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Newbie Introduction

Jeff Johansen

Hi,

My name is Jeff Johansen and I was lured here with the info that Nill Toulme (whose work and demeanor I admire) is a moderator here.

I am what I call an 'enthusiastic amateur with aspirations' type photographer. My main interest is sports photography, but I dabble in other areas from time to time. I shoot more soccer here in Southern California than anything else, but find myself shooting cycling and motorsports from time to time as well.

I tend to shoot in a straigh-ahead PJ style, which I hope to hone here, however I would also like to develop a more creative side to my work.

I hope to get a chance to interact with everyone as this looks like a fine site with a talented and diverse group.

Regards,
Jeff Johansen

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Jeff

welcome on board OPF and Yes Nill is very active here!

The best way to start relationships would be for you to post some of your work in appropriate fora…

Have a nice trip here