• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: Nikon 300mm f/2.8G VR AF-S IF-ED

Barry Johnston

Hi Guys,
I have a Nikon lens which I would like to sell. It belongs to a very good friend of mine living in Dubai, which is where the lens is located at present.

The Lens is a Nikon 300mm f/2.8G VR AF-S IF-ED that was bought on the 26th November 2006. It still has a 3 year Mack Worldwide warranty which I believe is transferable. It comes with everything original even the box. The selling price is USD3700 (Normally sell between USD4500 to USD5000+). This lens has only been used a few times, and is absolutely perfect in every way. Condition 10/10. If you are looking for a new lens, then buy this one. I have 100% feedback on e-Bay, and should anyone like to contact me direct, feel free to PM me and I will supply phone numbers etc.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Many Thanks,
Barry