• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Annouk

Tim Armes

Hi,

I thought I'd share a photo that I took of my 5 month old daughter this weekend. I'm not normally one to put family shots up, but apart from the obligatory pride I also think that the shot is worth sharing from a photographic stand point.

Annouk.jpg

For the technically interested, one 550EX bounced off wall camera right, one 580EX on camera acting as fill, and exposure set for the veiled window behind.

Tim

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Congrats Tim,

I love the soft lighting and the out of focus periphery. I'm glad you didn't convert this into a super sharp commercial image.

Asher