• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Scott Comeau - New User

Scott Comeau

Hi All,

I'm new to this Open Photography Forums but I like it a real lot so far, I have been into camara for some time now back to the 80's with my first camara Canon AE1.

Also I have bought the Canon EOS750 QD - Nikon F90/N90 - Nikon FE-10 - Nikon D100 - Nikon D200 and my new camara Canon EOS 40D

Also looking to buy the replacment for the Canon 5D when it comes out.

As for printers I love the Epson printers and have the Epson 1400 but hope to upgraded to a Epson Stylus Pro 4880 this spring.

I love the hobbie since Digital came is and the cost of film and processing went away but also miss the local photo shop that seem to be going of of business fast, But I also like the internet shops like B & H Photo.

Hi All,

I'm new to this Open Photography Forums but I like it a real lot so far, I have been into camara for some time now back to the 80's with my first camara Canon AE1.

Hi Scott, welcome to OPF. I think I also owned an AE1 once, frankly I've lost track ... I've been shooting for a while.

I love the hobbie since Digital came is and the cost of film and processing went away but also miss the local photo shop that seem to be going of of business fast, But I also like the internet shops like B & H Photo.

Yes, of all the local (my town) shops over here, there seems to be only one that kept up with developments and they embraced digital as an opportunity rather than a threat. The on-line availability of information, good prices, and assortment, is a bonus, if done right (as in the case of B&H, or similar).

Have 'serious fun' here.

Bart