• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Forum Down tonight!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Guys,

I'm in New York and have been lost in photgraphy and meeting Leonardo and David and so much to photograph that I admit I did not check the website after 5:30 am! Bad me!

I heard from Will Thompson that the forum was down about an hour ago but was with my wife's orchestra group and was stuck, so please excuse me for not getting us back on line immediately. So sorry!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Hi Kathy,

Everything is fine now. I just was out of touch and unfortunately had no idea we were down. I think this means I "need" a iPhone to keep in touch!

Asher

You probably want an iPhone anyway, but on APUG I think Sean gets e-mail and a call on his cellphone in the event of downtime. You might check with OPF's ISP to see if that service is available, or if it becomes a frequent problem, look for a server that offers that option.

Asher Kelman

Thanks for the idea. We already have extra space! We just need to get the communication by phone!

Asher

Asher Kelman

New York is stimulating but the internet in this hotel is down most of the time, photoshop is corrupted and the hot water got cut off. Otherwise, we are safe and sound. David Goldfarb and Leonardo Barreto have great resources to be able to hook up with.

For now, keep the faith!

Asher

Glad to hear that even though everyone complains that Times Square has gone corporate and is "Disneyfied," once you get inside the hotels it retains its properly shabby and run down character. Now you can go back to L.A. and say you had a real New York experience staying in a cold water flat in Times Square!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
New York is stimulating but the internet in this hotel is down most of the time, photoshop is corrupted and the hot water got cut off. Otherwise, we are safe and sound. David Goldfarb and Leonardo Barreto have great resources to be able to hook up with.

For now, keep the faith!

Asher

I guess you did not stay at the St. Regis on Central Park, Asher. Photoshop is corrupted? Using it on Leopard or on Vista? Wendy will just have to entertain you for the evening...