• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hey guys,

Marielle Vuori

So! Finally. I've been looking for a good photography forum to join, my dad directed me here. So Im pretty excited. I guess I'll give some info?

I just really got into photography, even thought I've always had a canon. My dad is also a photographer (sports) and has a pleathora of canon cameras so naturally it grew on me. I guess you could say im pretty amature, but some of my shots can be pretty nice. Im trying to find myself a good macro lens, but for right now im working with a 18-55mm.

Im looking for any type of criticism or encouragement, any comments at all really. Im really trying hard to improve and fix things up right now. I finally got photoshop too so it makes things a lot easier.

So thanks if you guys could help me out here and there and show me some tricks. Im really excited to hear from actual photographers and learn a thing or to.

:)

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Welcome Marielle onboard OPF
we do like the youth enthusiasms!
We"ll gladly answer your questions if any and will gladly learn from your vision.

As a first start we all would certainly love to see some of your pictures! Can you post some in appropriate forums? and/or give a link to our blog or website if you have one…
BTW, where are you located? We're all spreaded over the World (Ok, lots of Americans!)

Have a nice day and nice sailing with OPF