• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Even princess's get boogers

Arya Wiese

I made a tutu for my daughter (which didn't take any time at all and required no sewing) and she just loved it so I decided to take some pictures of her in it - of course she would have nothing to do with it for long, so here are a few from our very short time together.

Bounced flash used on all of these. How is the color and b&w conversions?

1. AP f/2.8 SS 1/60 ISO 200
BW_0141.jpg

2. AP: f/2.8 SS 1/180 ISO 1000 (yeah I know high ISO - didn't realize it until after I had taken a few images)
CLR_0031diffcrop.jpg

3. AP: f/2.8 SS 1/180 ISO 1000
BW_0045.jpg

4. AP: f/2.8 SS: 1/60 ISO: 200
CLR_0151.jpg

They are all beautiful as is she. The last one is my favorite too. I get the impression from her expression that she may not be a real tutu kind of girl. I think she was letting you know that shooting time was just about up.

Arya Wiese

Thank you all. She really does like the tutu just not me photographing her in it. I was surprised she liked it so much because she is more of tomboy - she likes to wear jeans and t-shirts (I do know here favorite color is pink because she chooses it over any other color - so I know there is a girl in there somewhere...lol)

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Arya

I really like the 1st and 3rd, they remind me so much of my own kids, she'll laugh at the first one in years to come!! Nice to capture such natural moments, I would imagine you had approximately 30 seconds to get these before she was off to do something more interesting, well done and thank you for showing them to us....