• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sinar Hy6 Camera - Video

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Nicolas,

You have done such a wonderful job. I am moved!

The silhouette shots were especially valuable. In one instant announced the challenge of pictures in low light!

The music projects an unrushed call approach to the shoot.

Congrats.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Greetings Thierry!

The Sinar movie is very well filmed and the sounds of the shutter are great. I like the live picture with the model smiling. That is so perfect and the rotating of the back seems simple.

The music, however, is loud poor beat and doesn't meet the quality of the video. The video itself comes of winning but the music does decrease it's value. You need a Claris there! Listen to Nicolas' movie again. It is not interfering with the vision.

I'm impressed anyway and it's great to have these to learn more about the Hy6.

Asher

hi Asher,

I like Nicolas' movie much, of course. And I like the Sinar one much as well. It is made for a completely different world, the fashion world. There you will find mostly "young" and trendy people (I call them iPod generation), there you will find a lot of people "hanging around" in the studio, you will find yourself in an atmosphere of everything moving and everyone busy (or doing so!), and you will always hear the sound of modern and rhythmic music, often at a level at which people have to speak loud with each other. This music is not least to make the model feel comfortable and get "in mood" to move well during the shooting. I have been for example assisting of the most booked and "hottest" NYC fashion photographer, Sarah Silver (she shoots with Sinarbacks, for Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Cosmopolitan, etc ... ---> www.sarahsilver.com): she has her iPod with House and Chillout music connected to a sound system, during shooting. That's the nature of this world, and those people want it to be like this.

Kind regards,
Thierry

Greetings Thierry!

The Sinar movie is very well filmed and the sounds of the shutter are great. I like the live picture with the model smiling. That is so perfect and the rotating of the back seems simple.

The music, however, is loud poor beat and doesn't meet the quality of the video. The video itself comes of winning but the music does decrease it's value. You need a Claris there! Listen to Nicolas' movie again. It is not interfering with the vision.

I'm impressed anyway and it's great to have these to learn more about the Hy6.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Thierry,

Is the Camera in the hands of the main European magazine reviewers and what reviews have come out?

Asher