• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

new from dallas

Teresa Marie

Hello all
My name is Teresa. I am 24 yr old mother of 2. Well one of them isn't mine biologically.
I am a stay at home mom and photographer in my spare time. Spare time....ha...that is usually all I have!
www.yourlongtermmemories.com is my website and i will worn you my photos are a work in progress. I have only been doing this a year and I feel I am getting better with time. Trial and error they say, eh?
If you would like to know anything else, dont hesitate to ask.

ETA: I work with an Olympus EVOLT E-330 DSLR, 14-45mm lens
I also have a Sony Cybershot DSC-H5 point and shoot
I just adopted a Pentax ME Super with a Pentax AF200S flash
I will soon be getting a Vivitar Electronic Flash 2000 from a photog friend of mine in Iowa.
She gave me 2 backdrops and I have about 5-8 backdrops made from fabric stores (I'm cheap)
I also have a DIY backdrop stand made out of PVC pipe...what did I tell ya...I'm cheap! LOL

Last edited:

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Teresa,

Welcome to OPF. Sorry about this late reply, I must have missed your post at that time.
So how did you decide to get into photography? Looking at your pictures at your web site, I can see that you are at the very beginning of a very long and winding road, but all journeys start with that very first step. Don't give up. If you are tenacious and put in the effort, you'll benefit and improve over time.

Regards,

Cem

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Teresa

Welcome to OPF, as Cem says it's a long journey, and you'll learn a lot as a member of our community, enjoy the trip....