• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Yellowstone Wolf -

Jaime Johnson

I took this earlier this year in Yellowsotne Park. We live near the park and concentrated on the wolves this year. We've ended up with several hundred images of similar quality over the winter (including many face shots).

This particular wolf is a yearling from the Druid Wolf Pack that lives near the Lamar Valley.

Comments welcome -

Wolf-Photo-Forum.jpg

Image was shot using a Canon 1D Mark III and Canon f4 500mm IS.

Jaime Johnson

Most of the wolves have very striking eyes. This particular wolf had bright yellow eyes! I was approx 50 feet from five wolves when this was taken! No strobe.

Barry Johnston

Another great shot...

Hello Jaime, another fantastic image here... I hoe to see some more of your photos with that big lens of yours.....

Regards,
Barry.

janet Smith

pro member
We've ended up with several hundred images of similar quality over the winter (including many face shots)

Hi Jaime

Beautiful shot, what amazing eyes, you mentioned that you also have some face shots, I'd love to see some of those too. What a lens! Thanks for showing us this.....

Jaime Johnson

I posted a few more wolf images in another thread. Hope you enjoy them.

It's almost time to concentrate on the Grizzlies - they are waking up from their winter nap!