• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well Jack! At last you have surfaced to the light! Welcome .

Yes I have been looking forward to getting you involved. We are so looking forward to you views and impressions. I must admit, Jack, we need people to pay attention so that others who post don't get ignored and then that great image just gets buried .

To make this place work best, we need to exchange ideas and even risk being wrong.

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Jack,

Welcome to OPF, please relax and take your time in settling ;-). You may join any on-going discussions or create new ones, no one here will ever treat you as a newbie or anything like that. That's one of the best things about OPF, really.

Whereabouts are you from? What do you shoot?

Cheers,

Cem