• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The "goods" on Asher...over at LFForum :~'))

Ray West

I noticed in the description that Asher was referred to 'as our British friend'. There is no way that real British men behave in that manner. Red stilettos are considered a bit too tarty for evening wear. It is obvious that Asher has been infected with something connected with the LA water supply, or worse.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Darn it

I coulda seen these in person, but no, I was busy shooting for a charity event. At least a stray dog has a new home because I went to the event to shoot it and I know the breed rescue club. But Asher with Red Stillettos would have been priceless.

Ray, I have been drinking LA water all my life...much longer than Asher has resided in Los Angeles, it has to be some other phenomenon...maybe living closer to West Hollywood...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sure sounds like a good time was had by all. Now about those pictures.....

There were 8 photographers and 3 models.

_MG_0923_2008_05_04_Chamonix.jpg

_MG_0924_2008_05_04_Chamonix.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Will and the 3rd Model

Where was Will Thompson - I know he was there and where is the 3rd Model?

Yes, Ray - I was shooting the homeless yesterday -to benefit the dogs and cats - at the County Animal Shelter and the volunteers who were digging and landscaping, building dog runs, cleaning cat "condos" and repairing things at the shelter.

Last edited:

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Where was Will Thompson - I know he was there and where is the 3rd Model?

Yes, Ray - I was shooting the homeless yesterday -to benefit the dogs and cats - at the County Animal Shelter and the volunteers who were digging and landscaping, building dog runs, cleaning cat "condos" and repairing things at the shelter.

Sorry; I know, I'm OT, but, Hmmmm I wonder if it were not more suitable and usefull to shoot cats and dogs for the benefits of homeless…
Maybe one prefer to keep wild mice and bones for homeless…
It appears that sometimes I don't understand Far-West behaviors. Of course absolutely nothing against you Kathy, I'm just wondering at loud…

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
In Los Angeles we have a day of service - now a weekend - called Big Sunday. We had 50,000 people volunteering time to make Los Angeles a better place. They have asked for volunteer photographers help in documenting the day and we sign up for projects to snap. I chose a book drive at the local high school where books were donated and sorted and given to be distributed to children whose families cannot afford to buy them books and a working day at the animal shelter. Humans were working (digging and planting and cleaning and painting) to make the shelter a better place for the dogs. the scope of the project is www.bigsunday.org

289114569_8FiiR-S-1.jpg

Here is a link to the submissions of the Animal Shelter:
http://www.flashfrozenphotography.com/gallery/4866445_zzD8P/1/289960431_f6EDi

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Homeless..

The dogs and cats are homeless for the project that I shot. However, there were over 300 projects and many benefitted homeless people.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Ok then
I understand much better… ! sorry for the confusion!

But if you re read
I was shooting the homeless yesterday -to benefit the dogs and cats - at the County Animal Shelter
you'll understand how I could make the confusion…

For my excuse, I knew they were abandonned animals and Human homelesses… I didn't know you could say homeless for an animal… Lack of vocabulary!

If the subject were not sad we could LoL of it!-)

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
For Nicolas

Ok then
For my excuse, I knew they were abandonned animals and Human homelesses… I didn't know you could say homeless for an animal… Lack of vocabulary!

Mais Oui! Nicolas, your command of English is so far ahead of my command of French language. There are many nuances. We are happy to help clarify when needed (lol)!