• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

flashback

nyschulte

Last week i had a shooting with Enja, who just turned 15, who helped amongst other to choose the clothing.

_D310159.jpg

_D310126.jpg

As june will turn out to be the 2nd anniversary that i started studio-photography an as i started out to work with this girl (our familes are close friends) even earlier, i though a flashback could document some of our evolutions.

Before studio are some examples when i did not yet had a room arranged as studio
Part one shows our first steps in studio
Part two shows a shooting arranged with Frank and some work in the renovated studio
Part three shows my first work with an MUA

Hope you enjoy,

Nicolas

Edit! messed up with order of postings...

Last edited:

nyschulte

Part 2...

As i already had followed in the meantime 2 workshops with Frank, i arranged a shooting with him in august 2007

Enja%2016%20Augustus%202007%20%20(110%20of%20162).jpg

For the rest of this excursion i invite you to a trip to frank's site :) Enja by Frank

On this place i want to thank Frank (again :) )for the shooting and a new Vision of Enja

Meanwhile my 'studio' had been enlarged and renovated, so the story continues after yet another upgrade to Nikon D300

_D301622.jpg

_D302631.jpg

_D302634.jpg