• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Graduation

Ron Morse

Sonya, my baby graduated, summa *** laude, after 4 years of pre-med from the university of Maine Saturday.

It was nearly impossible to find a nice place to get her picture with over a thousand people everywhere. I finally settled on a place everyone was walking by, then some very rude people tried to push us out.

Anyway she was very concerend about some wrinkles and what she thought were bags under her 21 year old eyes. I did my best but would like to know what you guys think, since this is important to her.

_MG_4379-B.jpg

I cropped it from this since it makes her look shorter than she is..

_MG_4379.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
What Wrinkles?

I don't see any wrinkles! She's beautiful and her happiness certainly shows - but - no wrinkles. Well, maybe one on the gown, but, none on that smiling face. Oh to be 21 with your whole future ahead! Congratulations.

Ron Morse

Thank you so much Kathy. She wants to use the picture and I want to make my baby happy.

Happy times but still so sad to see them grow up. Suddenly I feel old.

janet Smith

pro member
Sonya, my baby graduated, summa *** laude, after 4 years of pre-med from the university of Maine Saturday.

Anyway she was very concerend about some wrinkles and what she thought were bags under her 21 year old eyes. I did my best but would like to know what you guys think, since this is important to her.

Hi Ron

I think that you did really well, as Kathy has already said Sonya's happiness shines through, and like Nic I prefer the cropped version. You must be very proud of her, it's great to see our children grow up happy and successful, shows that we've done our job well, so well done you too!

StuartRae

Congratulations Ron (and to your daughter as well). A beautiful portrait.

The cropped version wins my vote as well.

Suddenly I feel old.

If all goes well, I shall shortly become a grandfather. The occasion may mean a trip to Seattle to view the offspring.

Regards,

Stuart

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sonya is so happy and beautiful! Congratulations!

I know that she will give you and your wife continued richness beyond your dreams and imagination. Her face is optimistic and she is a proud young woman of great strength. Now is the beginning of an exciting new chapter.

You aced the picture in spite of all the crowds, all the craziness and excitement. There she is a perfect picture and wonderful daughter; she will be close to you and will be the star.

Thanks for sharing with us your joy. This on top of speaking to you today is a privilege.

Asher

P.S. If she'll have wrinkles it will be from laughter!

Ron Morse

Thank you Kathy, Nicolas, Janet, Stuart and Asher, your nice comments mean a lot to me.

Congatulatios Stuart on the new Grandchild.

Asher I very much enjoyed our conversation yesterday.

My wife and I sat talking yesterday evening about how fast time has gone by. She told me that she and Sonya had been talking about how Sonya hates the thought of leaving home to go to grad school but realizes that it has to be done. Suddenly she started crying from happiness, pride and sadness all at once. Next thing I new my eyes were full of tears also. Its not easy when your child leaves the nest.

Congratulations, you can be proud.

The repairs are a bit blotchy. Invisible postprocessing of such features requires quite a bit of work (if you don't want to change looks/character), although a healing brush in Photoshop can sometimes get you there quicker than a dodging layer. It's always good to work on a layered copy so you can adjust the opacity of the repair job (because we tend to overdo the corrections).

Bart