• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Jodie

Had some fn with a local model during this week.

1. Little cowgirl:

296780211_2dArs-XL.jpg

2. Miss Sunshine

296780573_dyWp8-XL.jpg

3. Feeling flirty:

296780814_PQTGf-XL.jpg

4. Catcher in the rye:

296782401_Mmagx-XL.jpg

The whole set: http://nik.smugmug.com/gallery/4959607_BXPNG

Last edited:

Doug Kerr

Hi, Nikolai,

The embedded images aren't working for me at the moment.

They won't load directly from the extracted URLs either.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes, Dog, I tried the same thing. Nik was teasing us! It's great now that he's fixed them for us.

2. Miss Sunshine

296780573_dyWp8-XL.jpg

I like the open happy exression in this natural sorrounding. Thousand Oaks has a surpising amount of nature that has not as yet needed to be covered with concrete. Every so often the overgrown grasses and brush catch fire and everything is caught in a firestorm.

Anyway, when I look at this, I think of the cycles of fortune: growth and destruction both plants and the land itself.

I like that you take advantage of this scenery. I'd enjoy more like this one with her and the path.

Asher

Her smile on the last one is a little hard. I'd steal the head from a good one! Lot of fun!

Last edited:

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
SCenery

You guys really do like our local scenery. The models I've been using are between 2 and 5 so hiking to the top of the hill isn't quite an option.

Nik - I like the lighting on these. The last one is my favorite. Did you use the Sunpak's?