• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Porch Flowers

These are not "By the wayside" unless you count a pot by the front door as being by the wayside. I don't even know what kind of flowers they are. My wife bought them this past weekend so I brought them in and practiced a bit with the new camera. I had not used my 105mm lens for some time and thought now was the time to try it again. This is just one of the shots I came up with varying the positions and intensity of my remote flashes. Maybe it's a bit stark in places. I am not completely sure yet so I figured I would get the opinion of those that know.
Nikon D3 with 105mm f/2.8 macro R1C1 speedlights 1/60 sec f/11.0 ISO 200
0601_flowers_4098.jpg