• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

sorting the imaging technology forum by time?

Why is the imaging technology forum not sorted by the times of the last contribution in a thread, as most other fora seem to be? I find it hard to locate certain posts there.

-- Jürgen

Cem_Usakligil

Why is the imaging technology forum not sorted by the times of the last contribution in a thread, as most other fora seem to be? I find it hard to locate certain posts there.

-- Jürgen
Hi Jürgen,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll correct this asap.

In the meantime, if you click on the column header "last post" above the forum posts, it will be sorted the way you want to see them.

HTH,

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
High Jürgen

As for any forum here, down below the page you can specify the kind of sorting you wish :

sorting_threads.jpg

You have to click on "Show Threads" to validate your choice.

Happy navigation in OPF…

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Nicolas,

The problem is that the sorting order is reset back into the default one when you come back to this forum at a later time. So one has to keep on doing it over and over.

There must be a forum default sort order somewhere for the admins to set up, I guess ;-).

Cheers,

Last edited: