• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

after the celtics victory (merged threads)

doug anderson

2593566504_453f6270b3_b.jpg

Boston was nuts for two days after the Celtics beat LA. I shot from the hip a lot and came up with a few keepers.

Last edited:

doug anderson

after the celtics victory 2: pomegranite

2592725857_540ac22666_b.jpg

I was concerned that she would give birth during the parade, but she doesn't seem to be worried.

doug anderson

after the celtics victory 3: brave

2593563180_f8fef43fbf.jpg

The noise from the crowd and the amount of alcohol being consumed had everybody on edge. This little guy is being very brave.

That can be very fun to walk through the crowd shooting like that. I just looked at each of your posts, some nice captures showing some tremendous crowd activities. Must have been some scene to be there in person.

Marshall

Cem_Usakligil

Threads merged

Hi Doug,

I have merged your threads into this one. All six of the pictures are relating to the same event. It is not desirable to have individual threads for each and every picture in such cases.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Sniff...

Congratulations to the Celtics and their fans....from a Native Angeleno Laker Fan...sniff....nice street work. The composition of the police is my favorite.