• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cherelle

Model : Cherelle
MUA : Yvonne

Photographer : Frank Doorhof

Shot during a 1:1 workshop so that always means a little bit more time to also shoot myself.

Cherelle_25_Juni_2008_%2826_of_50%29.jpg

Cherelle_25_Juni_2008_%2845_of_50%29.jpg

Cherelle_25_Juni_2008_%2850_of_50%29.jpg

Cherelle_25_Juni_2008_%2825_of_50%29.jpg

1 doesn't grab me for some reason. In 2 she looks worried which is cool if that's what you were going for. Her skin is smooth and creamy in it...are you using any sort of noise removal in post processing? I think 3 is a great classic shot with subtle lighting to add to the magic. I seriously love the last shot. What is it your shooting through? Or is it done in post process?

Which equipment (lens) did you use on these?

Fantastic...and gorgeous model.

Camera : Mamiya RZ67ProII
Back : Leaf Aptus 22
Lens : 110mm f2.8

The material was a plastic material used for garden roofs so no post effect.
The creamy skin is mostly due the fact that it's oof, the pictures 2-3 are shot on f2.8 and with the MF system you will have the eyes sharp and the rest oof on the 110mm.