• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In case of emergency....

Cem_Usakligil

Here is your life jacket just in case:

incaseofemergency.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Wow! A missing life preserver ....does that mean someone's life was Saved!
No, no, no! The life jacket is inside the enclosure which you have to rip open in case of an emergency, but that is by far not the point ;-)

The clue is the nuclear power plant which can be seen in the background!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Note, Kathy, there is a button at the bottom of the "Life Jacket". A good citizen, seeing there was a radioactive leak would simply press the button and so save the country. It's like putting your finger in the Dyke! That's O.K. for little boys. Adults have this button instead!

Asher

I love it. It is like the flight attendent telling you about the flotation device under your seat that you can use in the event of an "ocean landing". We should knock all of the nuclear power plants offline immediately. Then everyone can pay $40 or pounds or whatever it is you pay for a gallon or litre of gasoline. I just watched a show last night about the rift of the Rocky Mountains and how in 100 million years North America could split in two. OH NO! What are we going to do about that?

Ivan Garcia

.... I just watched a show last night about the rift of the Rocky Mountains and how in 100 million years North America could split in two. OH NO! What are we going to do about that?
Hike up the petrol prices even more so that local goverments can foot the enourmous repair bill.