• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Birds by the wayside, I show mine, now show yours!

Cem_Usakligil

Now here is something completely different (than flowers by the wayside ;-))

Let me kick this off with this parade of geese:
waysidebirds-3.jpg

Last edited:

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Birds of a Feather

That Heron looks quite familiar as does the Goose eating some grass. But the best is the Goose Parade!
That is as good as Six Westies....

Cem_Usakligil

That Heron looks quite familiar as does the Goose eating some grass. But the best is the Goose Parade!
That is as good as Six Westies....
Of course they'd look familiar, you were there when I took those pictures ;-)
Now show us your shots pls!

BTW, B-1 is a swan if I'm not mistaken.

The geese were really great. There were two guys in a marching band uniform, one leading the parade and one trailing. They were touring around the town for a few hours and the public was truly astonished that they kept their straight line and discipline despite the crowds. It was incredible.

Cheers,

Cem_Usakligil

Here are some Low Country Birds Two from Amsterdam and Mama is from Brugges...
Excellent! Now there is a familiar heron. I have a picture of you shooting that heron. How much will you bribe me in order to prevent it from being posted? LOL, just teasing you ;-)....

Cheers,

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Excellent! Now there is a familiar heron. I have a picture of you shooting that heron. How much will you bribe me in order to prevent it from being posted? LOL, just teasing you ;-)....

Cheers,

Um, I think I have a few of you somewhere too...so.....how much is it worth to you knowing that ....