• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from Darwin, Australia

John Verkuylen

Just saying hello.

I work in spare parts in a car dealership.

I am in my earlier fifties (54)

My interest in photography started when I was about nine years old, my first camera was a Kodak Brownie which I had a number of years. In the sevenities I had my first SLR (Prakica).

Then I left my hobby at the end of 1979.

Over the last couple of years my interest return and I am enjoying the digital SLR I now own.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A hearty welcome John!

What's your new camera and what do you photograph?

The cars and the people that hang around there, slick salesmen, mechanics, towtruck operators and so forth must make good subjects.

It would be great to see your work! Let me know if you have a website or pictures to share.

Asher

John Verkuylen

Asher,

Thanks for the greeting.

Canon 300d it serves me well.

Generally I take photos of flowers and friends of mine and places I frequent.

Living in the tropics has contrasty light which is a challenge but I do not mind.

regards John