• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hair

lacouperln4.jpg

Well, anybody to say something ?...
Hard to not get any reaction...

As a matter of fact, i have a problem with this picture : i can't judge it.

I think that when you are photographer there's a moment when it's more difficult to make a selection among our work than to make (technically) good pictures.

I have thousands of photographs at home... Among these thousands, there are hundreds ones which are technically good, what means quite well exposed with good contrast and sharpness. And among these hundreds, i have several dozens pictures that i consider very good. But, i think it's more and more difficult to evaluate my work...

The picture above, 'Hair', belongs to what i call "perceptive" category : no real subject, a character quite centered in the frame, no action and no beauty. Only sensations i have watching it. I like it but i can't say why. I don't know if i like it because it's mine or because it has its own artistic value...

That's why i need your help and comments...

Thank you.

Last edited: