• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Vibrant, colorful Istanbul

fahim mohammed

The city is in motion, day or night..vibrant, hit you in the face energy and coherent, purposeful rythm
entrances you inviting you to be a part of this metropolis.

p1071177980.jpg

some, like me, can only watch on the sidelines, remembering our youthful days. Wondering why
we were not in Istanbul then when the body was willing...guess the finances were weak. Now..its
gotten worse..what with the falling dollar!

Best.

Mike Shimwell

Lovely picture Fahim. I won't ask where, but the colours are brilliant - like the feathers of a bird in full display - appropriately I suspect

Mike

Gary Ayala

Ahhhh Fahim Modammed ... that is a photo I truly like ... that is Istanbul .. the movement and colors speak volumes.

Gary