• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

One of my favorite models...

Ian L. Sitren

pro member
A fitness model of course, Maria Rogers...

488a6254e92c9.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Ian,

This genre of woman is exceptional in that they have well developed musculature and yet this lady is still beautiful. The prominent veins would not be present if the muscles were not isometrically fleshed. In fact, if she was lying down, the veins would disappear.

In a dress she would be impressive. I like the lighting and the pose.

I wonder how she would look without the oil and just a summer dress?

Asher

Ian L. Sitren

pro member
Hi Ian,

This genre of woman is exceptional in that they have well developed musculature and yet this lady is still beautiful. The prominent veins would not be present if the muscles were not isometrically fleshed. In fact, if she was lying down, the veins would disappear.

In a dress she would be impressive. I like the lighting and the pose.

I wonder how she would look without the oil and just a summer dress?

Asher

Thank you for the kind words. Without the "oil and just a summer dress"? Well I can't say for but with Maria you can get a better look here...

http://blip.tv/file/309518

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well Ian,

She is so warm and has a lot of spirit. Has great poses and fluid movements from one to another. Seems like a really fun person who has a high self esteem and has class. I do question her getting oil on that rather expensive looking leather sofa!

Asher

Bill Miller

Well Ian,

She is so warm and has a lot of spirit. Has great poses and fluid movements from one to another. Seems like a really fun person who has a high self esteem and has class. I do question her getting oil on that rather expensive looking leather sofa!

Asher
Asher, the sofa was just fine no oil. A good MUA only placed the oil where needed.