• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Leaf AFi 7 system review

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Exciting work, Frank! I'm so happy for you to have this project. How long will you have the camera?

Asher

Hi,
Probarbly till the 18th of August.
I have to get myself familiar with the camera for photokina were I will be on the Leaf booth.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Franck
A very good, and complete review that I did enjoy to read.
The amazing thing is that I felt like you wrote a review of the HY6! same findings, same feelings… amazing ! no ?;-)

I'll certainly come to Photokina for the very same reason as you, and would be glad that we get the opportunity to meet each other in person…

Beautifull images of Myrthe in your other thread BTW.

I wonder if you could/would copy your essay in our Sub-Forums : "Medium Format & Large Format Cameras"…

yes I can of course.
And I think the HY6 and Leaf Afi are indeed very close being that they are in basis the same systems.

I will copy the essay.

I will probarbly be all days on the photokina but demonstrating for Leaf on two days, maybe more :D
Would love to meet fellow photographers there.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
yes I can of course.
And I think the HY6 and Leaf Afi are indeed very close being that they are in basis the same systems.

I will copy the essay.

I will probarbly be all days on the photokina but demonstrating for Leaf on two days, maybe more :D
Would love to meet fellow photographers there.

I won't be either at the firsts days as I have an important yacht show in Monaco during the same dates, I guess I'll be there (Photokina) on Saturday 27. Let's keep in touch later on this thru PM…

Cem_Usakligil

I won't be either at the firsts days as I have an important yacht show in Monaco during the same dates, I guess I'll be there (Photokina) on Saturday 27. Let's keep in touch later on this thru PM…
I'll be there on the 27th. I am hoping to drag Bart along as wel;-)