• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Think outside the box

Model : Roosmarijn
Photographer : Frank Doorhof

Roosmarijn_13_augustus_2008_%2872_of_72%29.jpg

Roosmarijn_13_augustus_2008_%2861_of_72%29.jpg

Roosmarijn_13_augustus_2008_%2856_of_72%29.jpg

Roosmarijn_13_augustus_2008_%2844_of_72%29.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Bill,

Are you saying this should be a nude shoot? Not Frank, just the model? The lightng might be very difficult.

Asher

Last edited:

Bill Miller

Bill,

Are you saying this should be a nude shoot? Not Frank, just the model? The lightng might be very difficult.

Asher
That a good idea Asher, hadn't thought of that. Its just that dress has been used to many times. But again when you just teaching fashion photography, it really doesn't matter. Its the lighting and the poses that are being taught.

Well this was free work for me, not teaching.
The dress has been used too much that is true, but not when you see which files are really in my portfolio. Originally we planned on using something else (wedding dress) but somehow she could not find that one :(